Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Wednesday

We woke up around 8:30 relaxed for a littel while then around 10:30 I packed up the car with all our gifts and got ready,we left at 11:15 because I had a job interview at 1, So then they asked me to come back for another interview on Jan 3. after the interview, we went to Ikea to buy another DVD tower. Then we came home and put everything away and organize, and that took a few hours, then PJ put the DVD tower together, then we watched ET (one of the things I bought him for Christmas). After the movie Patrick re organized the DVD tower so we can put the movies away. and he reorganized the CD's and I took out the cardboard, and came back and washed the few dishes thwt were dirty, and washed all the new dishes we got for Christmas. Afterwards Patrick started reorganizing the cupboards, and could tell I was getting annoyed, so he finally stopped, and we went to bed at 11:30.

No comments: