Friday, December 29, 2006
Friday
Work was good again, Me and PJ met for lunch and went to Queen Donair and had burgers with onion rings. They were so damn good. I got off at 2:15pm, so PJ signed me in at his work and was able to come up to his desk for my last hour or so. He was getting off at 3:40pm. I had a lot of fun there!!! After work, we went to Superstore, dropped off the film, looked around for some jeans and other things we needed. By the time we got to the car, the pictures were going to be ready in 15 minutes, so we just hung out. Got the pictures and then came home. then we watched the movie Cast Away, which I bought PJ for Christmas. After that we went to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment