Monday, December 04, 2006
Monday
Good sleep and the weather was warmer yet again. Work went good, not very many days left until my 5 day Christmas break. Looking SO forward to it. During the day Kelly Services called with a position downtown, f/t and for me. So I called them back and will most likely hear back from them tomorrow. So hopefully it works out. I also have my interview tomorrow at the X-ray place, so who knows what will happen. So we ate supper, burgers and fries, then Patrick was doing his banking upstairs and I was downstairs doing the dishes. There was a knock on the door and it was Greg from Apt 10. Basically to cut a long story short, he was uber pissed that Patrick ticketed his friend for parking in our stall?? I said well its my stall and that's that. What if I needed to plug it in or something. Anyways, we left it as he said well guess we agree to disagree. He felt that it was an assholish thing to do and that it was a big deal. Patrick said it shouldn't have been anyways, as she shouldn't have parked there, its our stall. Plus for some reason, people always park in our stall. Anyways, after that Patrick and I relaxed and then went to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment