Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Wednesday
Well PJ went to the doctor yesterday after I was bugging him to go!! And he has Tonsilitis (?) So he stayed home from work today, and I took the day off because I had two interviews today one was at Misericordia hospital at 2, the other was at Metro at 10, well the Mis. called me yesterday saying they couldn't do the interview at 2 and wanted me in at 10, so I called them back and left a message saying I couldn't do 10 am, anyway they never called me back to reschedule, but awell.. So after the interview at Metro, I came home and took care of Patrick all day, Metro called me back shortly after 2 to tell me I got the job!!! So yay me, Patrick and I relaxed all day, and I took care of him, tho he wasn't as bad as he was yesterday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment