Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thursday

Work busy, I met PJ for lunch and after work, we went to drop off my key at the Medi Centre. Then on our way home in the alley, our neighbour's car was stuck. So we helped him for like an hour and we finally got it out. Then went home. Decided on where for supper, McDonald's, so we walked over to the one by our place. It was kinda busy, but really slow service, as usual. Placed our order, then their bank lines went down and were like there is nothing we can do. Neither of us had enough cash on us. So we walked back to our place and went to another McDonald's on Calgary Trail. This one was a little better. Some kids were there and then this adult started yelling at the, and saying, "you don't know me, I am from the street, I know how to live on the streets, motherfuckers!!" So, PJ and I kinda left shortly after that old guy left. Wow, talk about Ghetto McDonald's, this is it!! We left and on our way home in the alley...yup...you guessed it another person was stuck, this time an old lady. So PJ and I got out and helped and it was a lot easier than the last one. Came home and we layed on the bed and fell asleep til 10pm. Woke up and then went back to bed.

No comments: