Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Wednesday

Woke up today and had a good sleep, it was weird that PJ was leaving and I was staying since it has been reversed for the past two weeks. I had my interview at the Medi-Centre and it went okay. They are looking for evenings and weekends and they said that it would be casual. I was aware of this to begin with, but wanted to go anyways. I also went after MY interview and got checked by the Dr. for his cough. He gave me something, so hopefully it will cure it!!! :) After work, got home and we left to go and pick up PJ's Grandma as her car was in the shop and she needed a ride there. Then she had invited us over for supper. We ate toad in the hole and it was awesome, I love that stuff. We left around 8pm and got home, watched a movie and went to bed around midnight.

No comments: