Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday- to damn cold

Woke after a good sleep and man is it cold out today, tomorrow is supposed to be even colder. But it looks like after that it will get better. Work was good, it went by not to bad. The dentist called PJ and told him that they had an opening at 2pm, instead of his appt made on December 20, so he took it. Left work at 1:30 and got to the dentist on time. Was there for about an hour and then went home. Frick it was cold walking. Got home and surprised me as I didn't know he was coming home early. We talked for awhile, then I feel asleep with him on the bed. We made supper, burgers and fries and then we watched the rest of Jersey Girl that I had been watching when he got home. Then we helped Shizzie with her car and came back inside, had a nice bath and shower. Then we took turns reading a book to one another and went to bed.

No comments: