Thursday, October 26, 2006
Thursday
Good day at School, I was done school early and went to my parents place as I worked from 2pm to 9pm. I have no school tomorrow, so I only has 5 classes remaining!! I starts my practicum on Monday, November 6 at the Misericordia Hospital. My shift is pretty sweet, 07:30 to 15:45, so Patrick and I should be home at about the same time. I will be working there until the 17th of November, then I is done done, and will hopefully be starting a new job soon thereafter. I felt a lot better today, a slight runny nose, still a little bit of a chest cough, but overall a lot better. After Patrick got off work he had my back and hair appointments. He hasn't got his hair cut in about 14 weeks, so it was nice to get it cut. Plus he got his blonde streaks, so it looks hot. After his two appointments, he picked me up from work. Then we came home and just crashed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment